Original Fires are specialists in antique & reproduction fireplace restoration and have a dedicated team of renovators who are passionate about the attention to detail and the history/preservation of our fireplaces. We are based in Ruthin, Denbighshire, North Wales in the beautiful Vale of Clwyd. Please contact us with regards to viewing arrangements on 01824 710390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We use a private fireplace delivery agent for our fireplaces and offer a UK wide delivery service. We also offer a local delivery service to Ruthin and its surrounding areas via our own transport at a more competitive rate. Alternatively, there is of course free collection from our Ruthin site.
All deliveries to UK mainland (exclusions apply) are charged at £99 per delivery. Delivery and shipment can also be arranged to all non -UK destinations and internationally at competitive rates.
Note following is None UK Mainland: Northen Ireland, isle of man (IM), Channel Islands (GY and JE), Scilly Isles (TR21), Western Scottish Isles (HSI-8), Orkney Isles (KW 15-17),Shetland Isles (ZE) and postcodes KW1-3, KW5-14, IV21-28 and PH31-44, EX, PL,TQ,TR.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting an order you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale. For a full copy of our terms and conditions, please send your request to email@example.com
Originalfires regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information important to maintaining confidence between those with whom we deal and ourselves. Originalfires treats personal information lawfully and correctly and fully endorses and adheres to the principles of data protection, as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. Specifically, the personal information:
- shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- shall not be kept longer than is necessary
- shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act
- shall be kept secure
- not transferred to countries without adequate protection
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Harmless cookies that are designed to enhance your user experience of this website are stored on your device. These consist of small data files relating to you and this website. Information stored in cookies created by originalfires are not shared with any third party unless required to do so by law. By continuing to browse this website you are consenting to the storage of its first party cookies on your device. Should you disagree to the storage of first party cookies from this website on your device please remove them and discontinue browsing this website.
The first party cookies used by this website include (but may not be limited to):
- __utma: Google Analytics cookie that refers to the number of times you have visited our website and the first and the last visit times.
- __utmb and __utmc: Google Analytics cookies that contain timestamps of time you enter and leave our website.
- __utmz: Google Analytics cookie that tracks which search engine you have used to come to this website, which keyword(s) you used to find the website, which link(s) you have clicked on within the website and where you were located when you clicked that link. FIRSTINT: This is a First Internet cookie that contains your session ID.
Please note that third party cookies may not be controlled by us and are part of your agreement with the third party, e.g. if you are logged in to Facebook or Google. However, most Internet browsers give you the facility to delete cookies that you do not want stored on your device. You can usually visit your browser’s website for instructions on how to do this.